Hosted Solutions | SIP Trunking | Premised Based Systems | Managed Services
All Comm Technologies primary focus is in telecommunications. We specialize in Business Voice & Data Systems. Since 1974, All Comm has been providing services and solutions to businesses in the Midwest. Today, headquartered in Springfield Missouri, we carry that on….with new technology.
Call us to find out how you can save up to 50% on Hosted Solutions that will allow you to expand and manage your entire network with greater ease. Our technical experts have been certified on NEC, Vodavi, Vertical, Avaya, and Panasonic Systems and accessories. This makes All Comm the place to use for your business telephony needs in Springfield and surrounding markets.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping improve your telecommunications and data comm needs. Call us today at (417) 881-8660 to schedule a demo. We would like to hear what your needs are to help you select the right phone system.
We service, sale, install, and train on the following systems:
NEC Univerge SV9100
The UNIVERGE SV9100 Communications Server is a Unified Communications solution that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Its intelligent design helps to solve today’s communications challenges and is built to scale as your business grows.
NEC offers the SV9100 in two variations to meet the needs of the smallest businesses to those with almost a thousand employees:
- The SV9100E is for small to medium businesses that wish to take full advantage of what IP and Unified Communications has to offer.
- The SV9100S is for small businesses that just want the basics, but also want a system that will grow with their company and will migrate to an SV9100E when ready.
The SV9100 is:
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communication enabled solution
- Highly reliable
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP Client, Multi-Carrier Support
NEC SL2100 Smart Phone System
The way we do business and the way we communicate is changing rapidly. Mobility has become the norm. Customer expectations have soared and budgets have shrunk. The SL2100 galvanizes your team. In turn, it creates a positive customer experience that generates repeat business.
It’s highly cost effective because there’s more built-in. With VoIP capabilities, it puts Unified Communications within reach of small businesses or it can be used as a resilient TDM solution with future-proof upgrade potential. It also presents considerable savings and functionality over and above alternative hosted solutions.
Your business can’t afford downtime and nor can your communications. The SL2100 provides a reliable, ‘always on’ solution. There’s less hardware, less licenses and less maintenance to worry about.
Creating a ‘smart’ workforce is essential to your competitiveness as well as attracting and keeping talent in your organization. In a recent global survey, ‘work flexibility’ was rated as the top employee benefit.
- Ergonomic IP phones with full-featured call handling keys, 5 call handling modes for personalized routing and 7 octaves of superior sound quality
- IP telephony features include voicemail, auto attendant, workgroup features, music on hold, and more
- Customizable construction means that the design can be changed for exact business requirements and to fit individual’s needs
Vertical WAVE IP 500 & 2500
The Wave IP 500 phone system, for branch and small offices, offers a modular design, unique Applications InsideTM architecture, extensive family of supported endpoints and powerful management tools.
Vertical Vodavi Starplus STS
The popular Vertical Vodavi Starplus STS product family is a market leader in small business. With over 30,000 systems installed throughout the United States, you can be assured of the system’s track performance and reliability. Now, new productivity-enhancing features make it a better value than ever.
Vodavi XTS and XTS ip
The XTSc-IP is the perfect solution for small businesses or for remote sites in a networked, multi-site environment. It shares the same internal components as the larger, XTS-IP system, so your system can grow with you. Should you need to migrate to the larger XTS-IP, simply replace the cabinetry and master processor for increased capacity.
Vertical SBX IP
With SBX IP you get support for traditional endpoints, IP endpoints and trunking in a single system. Which means you can deploy VoIP immediately or migrate at your own pace – all at a price small businesses can afford. Easy to install, easy to manage, easy to use. That’s VoIP made simple.